DJI Avata Pro-View Combo (DJI RC Motion 2) – First-Person View Drone UAV Quadcopter with 4K Stabilized Video, Super-Wide 155° FOV, Emergency Brake and Hover, Includes New RC Motion 2 and Goggles 2
(as of May 09,2023 00:51:32 UTC – Details)
DJI Avata is available in the following five purchasing options:
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo (DJI RC Motion 2): Includes DJI Avata drone and related accessories as well as DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2, which provide flexible controls and rich functions for an immersive flight experience.
DJI Avata Explorer Combo: Includes DJI Avata drone and related accessories as well as DJI Goggles Integra and DJI RC Motion 2, allowing you to experience comfortable flight with the integrated wearing design.
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo: DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Motion Controller provide an immersive sensory experience with intuitive control by hand and head movements.
DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo: Includes DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Motion Controller, making it a cost-effective choice for immersive flight experience.
DJI Avata: Includes DJI Avata drone and related accessories, you can purchase goggles and remote controller separately.
1. DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, DJI Motion Controller 2, and DJI Motion Controller.
2. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is [email protected]/60fps or [email protected]/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, or [email protected]/60fps.
3. HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, or [email protected]/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is [email protected]/120fps or [email protected]/120fps.
4. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode.
5. DJI Avata must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 m from the ground.”
Flight has Never Been Easier – With the DJI Motion Controller, intuitive flight is in your hands. Squeeze the trigger and bolt forward or turn a corner with the swivel of your wrist.
Ultra-Smooth 4K Footage – Avata features an upgraded camera system so that no extra attachments are needed. Enjoy next-level imagery with the 1/1.7-inch sensor, 155° FOV, and flagship stabilization.
Palm-Sized and Agile – The lightweight and compact design of Avata makes it easy to carry and more capable of agile maneuvers. Fly between gaps, though branches, and take it with you on any adventure.
Be Bold, Fly Far – Avata offers an impressive 18-minute flight time and upgraded safety. With the built-in propeller guard, it can handle minor contact, stay in the air, and keep on flying.
Backed by Flagship Transmission – Get a sharp and responsive HD live feed with DJI O3+ video transmission at distances of up to 10 km.
Note: DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2 Controller provide an immersive sensory experience with intuitive control via hand and head movements, and more powerful functions bring more advanced flight modes.